วันเสาร์ที่ 17 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Lavender Town "Missing Frequencies" Mystery

THIS IS NOT A SCREAMER OR PRANK FLASH! A high quality MP3 is available at the link below. MP3 Transcode "lavender.mp3" (22 MB) www.mediafire.com Original "lavender.wav" (119 MB) www.mediafire.com --- I met my best friend in elementary school. We had both brought our Gameboys to school one day and sat together at lunch once we realized what we had in common. I had Blue version and a Venausaur, he had Red version and a Charizard. He and I battled whenever we could and became great pals. As the years went on, we continued playing Pokemon, even through high school. Throughout all of the Pokemon generations and versions we went though, the battles never became dull. As we approached college, we had to go separate ways. We didn't speak much after that; we had such busy lives to follow in college. I didn't think we would ever regain the friendship we once had. Then, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl were released in 2007 and we once again enjoyed our common interest in the series. We battled and talked over Wi-Fi nearly every day for a few weeks after its release. My friend told me that he planned to play through his old Red version again. Since it had been about three months after the release of Diamond and Pearl, we didn't play them as much as before. I asked him why he wanted to play that dusty old cartridge, and he responded, "I don't know, maybe I'll find something that no one has found before." Despite my unwillingness to run through my Blue version with him, he played his Red ...

Visit : วิศวกรรมโยธา Tablet64GBWifi3GMC497LL

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น